A Human Resources Systems Audit can be customized to focus on the client identified needs. It can range from a basic legal compliance audit to one that involves employee and labor relations issues and other, higher level concerns.
- Extensive discussions with clients to identify needs and scope of audit
- Comprehensive list of systems and issues to be included in the audit (i.e. recruitment, selection and hiring practices, the utilization and storage of I-9 forms, methods for designation FLSA status, management practices/policies, etc.)
- Collection and review of all associated materials, documentation, enabling policy, etc.
- Multiple site visits to examine systems and practices in action
- Development of report that specifies areas of deficiencies and excellence
- Recommendations for enhancing compliance with legal guidelines and general best practices
- Implementation strategies and suggested timelines and priorities
- Presentation of all findings
For more information please contact:
Consulting Services at [email protected]