Join the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA), in partnership with MSU Extension and CEDAM, to learn about the role your region can play in the implementation of our first Statewide Housing Plan. Participate in a facilitated work session to start laying the groundwork for the formation of a formal Regional Housing Partnership (RHP), and learn how this regional collaborative process can support the advancement of the plan.
Municipalities, developers, land banks, community development organizations, housing service providers, businesses, and community stakeholders are all encouraged to engage and attend the event in your respective region. At the meeting, attendees will:
- Receive an overview of the plan and its priorities,
- Work collaboratively to start determining which of the statewide priority areas most pertain to your region, and
- Start laying the groundwork for the formation of a formal Regional Housing Partnership (RHP).
To register for your region’s kick-off meeting click HERE.
- Region A – Western Upper Peninsula | March 22 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Hancock
- Region B – Central Upper Peninsula | March 23 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Marquette
- Region C – Eastern Upper Peninsula | March 24 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Sault Ste. Marie
- Region D – Northwest | March 13 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Traverse City
- Region E – Northeast | April 6 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Gaylord
- Region F – West Michigan | March 21 from 8:30 am -12 pm, Grand Rapids
- Region G – East Central Michigan | April 3 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Bay City
- Region H – East Michigan | March 23 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Flint
- Region I – South Central | March 28 from 1 – 4:30 pm, East Lansing
- Region J – Southwest | March 28 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Kalamazoo
- Region K – Southeast | March 31 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Ann Arbor
- Region L – Oakland | March 30 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Troy
- Region M – Macomb | March 31 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Eastpointe
- Region N – Wayne | March 20 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Livonia
- Region O – Detroit | March 20 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Detroit
Jennifer Rigterink is the League’s assistant director of state and federal affairs handling economic development, land use, and municipal services issues. She can be reached at [email protected].