The office of U.S. Senator Gary Peters is hosting a workshop in Alpena in March to info local governments about federal grant opportunities.
Peters’ staff asked us to pass along information about this event to our members. Here are the details.
The Office of U.S. Senator Gary C. Peters invites you to attend a Federal Grants/Opportunities Workshop Featuring presentations from:
– U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
– U.S. Economic Development Administration
– U.S. Small Business Administration
– Northeast Region Small Business Development Center
– Northeast Michigan Council of Governments
The event is Thursday, March 5, 1-3:30 p.m. at Alpena Community College Newport Center, Room 104, 665 Johnson Street, Alpena, MI 49707. Doors will open at 12:30 PM for check-in and presentations will begin at 1 p.m.
Please RSVP to https://sen.gov/W57Q.
In your RSVP, please include your name, business or organization.