The recently passed federal infrastructure bill reauthorizes federal transportation spending and adds billions in new investment that can help communities across Michigan over the next 5 years. The department of transportation is hosting a series of briefings and listening sessions on the new bipartisan infrastructure bill. The link below will take you directly to the Zoom call. Click on the links below and you will be added to the calls when they begin.
- Federal Railroad Administration, Friday, Dec 3rd @ 1:30 – 2:15 PM EST.
- Federal Highway Administration, Monday, Dec 6th @ 4:00 -5:00 PM EST.
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) & Maritime Administration (MARAD), Tuesday, Dec 7th @ 2:30 -3:15 PM EST.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Wednesday, Dec 8th 1:00 – 1:45 PM EST.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHSTA)/Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) Thursday, Dec 9th @ 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM EST.
- Office of the Secretary – Innovation & Safe Streets for All Friday, Dec 10th @ 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST,
- Office of the Secretary – Infrastructure Financing & Permitting, Tuesday, Dec 14th @ 2:30 – 3:30 PM EST.
John LaMacchia is the Assistant Director of State and Federal Affairs for the League handling transportation, infrastructure, energy and environment issues. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-908-0303.