A new Intermodal Management System (IMS) is now available to all governmental agency partners of the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT). Through your internet browser, IMS provides access to asset management data on MDOTs air, marine and rail facilities and services.
The application is provided free of charge.
To register for IMS, you will first need to obtain a MILogin account at https://milogintp.michigan.gov. Follow the directions to obtain a UserId and Password.
Once you have that, access MILogin at the same link, enter your new UserId and Password and:
Phase 1 – Request Access
- Click on Request Access tab
- Select Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) as your agency
- Select Intermodal Management System (IMS) as your application
- Submit the request
- Provide any additional information (this will likely be prefilled)
- Wait ten minutes
Phase 2 – Security Verification
- Login to MILogin
- Click on Intermodal Management System (IMS)
- Fill out the information to Request Access to IMS
- Submit the application
Please note that verification and access can take up to five business days.
Any questions can be addressed to MDOT-IMSAdministrator@Michigan.gov.
John LaMacchia is the Assistant Director of State and Federal Affairs for the League handling transportation, infrastructure, energy and environment issues. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-908-0303.