The National League of Cities (NLC) is hosting a webinar on how funding under the American Rescue Plan Act can assist small businesses and main streets. This includes both the State and Local grants and stand-alone programs through the Small Business Administration and the U.S. Treasury. The webinar is open to all local officials. Details and the registration link appear below.
NLC Q&A Brown Bag on How ARPA is Impacting Small Business
- Friday 6/11, 2 pm-3 pm EST
Audience: NLC Members, local leaders, NLC Staff
Program Concept: Bring together a panel of experts with a strong understanding of ARPA, and how it intersects with and impacts small business across the country.
Registration Link: Go here
- Mike Wallace/NLC, Legislative Director for Housing, Community & Economic Development
- Jenn Steinfeld/NLC, Director of Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
- Bernardo Martinez/PayPal, VP Global Merchant Lending
- Nick Mastronardi/CEO –Polco
- Learn and discuss how the panel is helping the target audience navigate ARP funding as it relates to small business.
- Educate target audience on the guidance the Federal Government has comes out with in reference to small business initiatives.
- Corporate Partners offer ideas and solutions based on their experience with their businesses regarding ARPA and small business.
- Open dialogue with audience Q&A – Panel provides education, timely information dissemination and solutions on the subject matter for the audience.
Want to learn more about NLC?
An NLC membership gets you access to resources and insights that equip you and your community to respond to today’s challenges locally. As an organization, NLC is leading the way in helping local leaders leverage the funds of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) for maximum impact in your community. Learn more at nlc.org/stateleague.