The Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) is now accepting papers for its 27th Annual Meeting, taking place June 4-7, 2018 in Detroit, Michigan.
This year’s Program Committee is looking for high-quality papers for the Annual Meeting technical program to narrate this year’s theme, “Transportation 2.0” Papers should be related to one of the six main topics:
- Connectivity, Autonomy and the Future of Transportation
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Opportunities and Challenges
- Electrification and Infrastructure
- Regulatory and Financial Challenges Related to Deployment of ITS Technologies
- The Impacts & Opportunities of Big Data
- Transportation Systems Operation
The thought behind this year’s theme is that OEM’s, suppliers, and technology firms are in a race to modernize our current transportation systems. These changes will bring about adaptations in how people fundamentally interact with transportation, with how they provide and receive goods and services. What new business models will rise from these changes? What challenges? Will modalities be combined? These are the overarching questions that are vital to prepare markets, governments, and researchers for the future.
For more information on how to submit paper to ITS America please click here.
John LaMacchia is the Assistant Director of State and Federal Affairs for the League handling transportation, infrastructure, energy and environment issues. He can be reached at [email protected] or 517-908-0303.